UK MTB EVENTS 2023
Here at Shred Like a Girl we're excited for a mega year of UK mountain bike events throughout 2023. Here's a list of where we'll be and what we'll be doing there (stall, racing, or just hanging out). We'll be adding more to this as it gets confirmed, so check back in from time to time. Sign up at the links below and we hope to see you there too!
- Northampton Ladies Day (26th March)
- TweedLove (29-30 April). Tweedlove Bike Festival, a free festival set in Peebles in Scotland. You can ride the local trails, demo bikes, spend your money with all the best brands and soak in the family friendly festival vibes with entertainment, street food and a bar.
- Sisters of Send (13-14th May). An action packed women's mountain bike festival set in the Afan Forest, South Wales. Expect riding, bike coaching, workshops, great brands, high stoke and loads of laughs.
- National Cycling Show (17-18 June). Taking place at Birminghams' NEC, the arena is full of biking delights for everyone who loves 2 wheels. With on stage speakers, demonstrations galore and plenty of things to try out and buy.
- Malverns Classic (24-27 August). A family friendly festival set in the beautiful Malvern Hills. Amazing entertainment both on and off the bike, opportunities to race, ride, try an airbag or dual slalom and feast your eyes on all the best bike brands. Not to be missed.
- Ard Rock (21-23 July). A summer mountain bike festival set in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. There's an epic expo, great entertainment and a chance to take part in the notorious Ard Rock Enduro. We have taken the plunge and entered a race, signing up for the intro enduro on the Sunday, be great to see you there if you have entered too.
2023 Past Events:
- Project Evolve Skatepark Jam (27 January) Women’s only Jam at Ramp World, Cardiff for a womens only skatepark session! Good times, smiles, and the best vibes are promised! There are free giveaways, merch, and raffles to keep you lovely lot psyched!
- Shred Like a Girl Birthday Shred (18 Feb) To celebrate Shred Like a Girl turning 2, we're heading to Dyfi Bike Park for a social ride and we'd absolutely love it if you'd come along! It's going to be a fab day of exploring all that is to offer for the Dyfi trails and delicious cafe.
UK MTB Races:
If you're looking for UK MTB Races to enter, we'd recommend heading to the SiEntries website. It has events from all over the UK, for all levels and multiple sporting types. You can check it out here: SiEntries.co.uk.